At 02:11 PM 1/8/2010, you wrote:
Sol:

I'd be interested in where you read that Vision Ware leeches lead if you can recall. Hmmmnnn. i had always thought it was one of the best.

Yes, I've heard it is one of the best also. I cannot substantiate my memory re lead and visionware, could not begin to remember where I read it. It is also always possible my memory is faulty, and the lead leaching may have pertained to other types of cookware, possibly porcelain-enamel coated cast iron?
Sorry for any confusion.
sol