I've been trying to find info on vision ware re my memory of it being a problem, and didn't find anything about lead, but did find this:
While anodized aluminum pots are not reactive, manufacturing them is toxic to the environment, so I can't endorse them. In the anodizing process, the etch reacts with aluminum and the resulting highly caustic outgas is vented into the atmosphere. Neither do I recommend CorningWare or VisionWare because these products contain synthetic polymers.
the quote is from http://www.mothering.com/discussions/showthread.php?t=32482 it gives no references nor test results. I had no idea that anodizing aluminum was a toxic process when I purchased mine a few years ago, and I have not researched the issue.
sol