MaryAnn, Sunny, and Dave D. each just sent a message that (barely)
busted the message size limit for the list, which is 18k bytes.

That amounts to a page or two of fancy formatted text, and up to a
dozen pages or so of plain-text. Add any kind of graphics or
attachments and all bets are off! <sigh>

The easiest thing to do if a message you post doesn't show up on the
list within a few minutes is to trim some of the quoted text and re-
send. If you're trying to send a message that spreads out over several
pages, then you'll almost certainly need to configure your mailer to
send plain text.

If you don't know how to set your mail system to send plain-text,
usually a quick google search for "plain text" and the name of your e-
mail system or program will pop up instructions within the first few
'hits.'

Let me know if you need assistance.

I usually contact people privately when they do this, but since several
came in at once, I figured I'd make one message that was 3 times longer
and send it to everybody for an educational moment. <smile>

Thanks for your patience, all.

Mike D.
silver-list owner