MaryAnn wrote:
> I can do that.  (And did, actually).  But had no idea that the quoted
> text comprised several pages.  How would one recognize that?

I don't use yahoo's web mail, so I'm not sure if there are any strange
twists they throw in, but I would think that you just have to hit the
Page Down key a few times when you're in the editing window? You ought
to see the whole contents of the mail you're attempting to send... what
you type as well as what is quoted?

In my comments I've been using the terms 'page' and 'screen'
interchangeably, as I'm only trying to give a rough idea of the
relative sizes of message you can send with/without formatting.

Mike D.