From: M. G. Devour <mdev...@eskimo.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, January 14, 2010 4:20:39 PM
Subject: Re: CS>[List Owner] Message size reminder...

Yes, if you put even your one-liner with several pages of quoted text,
the whole package will quickly exceed the limit. I recommend making it
a habit to delete most quoted text and include just enough of the
original to establish the context of your answer.

> Mike?  Mine were one-liners.  Could it be because Sunny's message was
> included at the bottom of my remarks to Trem?  And because Sunny's
> message was long and in huge letters?  If so, I need to trim my posts.
> MA

[mdev...@eskimo.com                        ]
[Speaking only for myself...              ]