Good points, Annie.  Weekly detoxing is very important - in my mind,
anyway.  I always take a large glass of iced, pure spring water into my
Sauna to re-hydrate the toxic liquids I lose in sweating out the poisons.
NEVER any alcohol - only pure, delicious Spring water.  I've never found
myself light headed, but I only sit and listen to music or meditate in my
Sauna for a half-hour.  And an immediate shower afterwards to wash the
poisons off.  Ahhh, I love it!

John