Jim:

I read Linus Pauling's work, the real alive man, back in the '70's.  I
followed him extensively back then when he had his cancer institute and was
working IV vitamin C with terminal cancer patients.  It's too bad Linus
wasn't aware of prostate support back then.  The two time Nobel Prize winner
ole dude might still be with us.  He died from prostate cancer when he was
93.  Brilliant man!

John