You need acupuncture, but if you really really want it to heal fast, you need medical qigong. The hard part is finding someone who is for real. Where are you located?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rowena" <new...@internode.on.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2010 7:37 AM
Subject: Re: CS>help for cracked vertebrae: magnets and frequencies

Another possibility: magnets. www.BiomagScience.net <http://www.BiomagScience.net>

Also: Healing frequencies for fractures on Frex program available for free download from www.heal-me.com.au Experimental 50Hz and 100Hz has also displayed assistance in healing bone fractures and breaks. cafl frequencies: 220, 230, 10000, 880, 787, 727,

Comfrey ointment (comfrey knitbone old name)?
Rowena

    My mom just called and my poor 80 year old dad has been diagnosed
    with a cracked vertebrae in his lower back...any suggestions on
    supplements that may help with the healing? Or is surgery the only
    answer?
    Thanks in advance folks,
    Debbie