Dick's cut quote:

[...only under fluorescent lights.]

That's interesting?

N.

Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 15:01:23 -0800
From: dickgoodwin2...@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Anecdotal Evidence and CS
To: silver-list@eskimo.com

I could also care less if I turn gray or blue, at least a little, but after
almost 4 years of taking silver daily, a good swallow or two, or several more
if I feel like I'm coming down with something, I have not only had no colds,
flu or flu shots, but have also not even a hint of blue or gray except a little
bit in fingernail moons, and that only under fluorescent lights.  Doesn't sound
like a big deal to me.  I'd rather be well than pink.

Dick