Dick:

The only reason I don't take it daily is because it can kill of some of the
good bacteriaa in your/my intestines - even though I take digestive enzymes
and probiotics.  Maybe my thinking goes along the lines, also, that I don't
want to wear out the infection killing properties of silver like happens
with so many antibiotics.  I haven't taken any pharma antibiotics in 35
years, but I do know that there effectiveness can falter by overuse.  I
assume that you're aware of how antibiotics become useless when certain
bacteria learn "how to over-rule" them.  What do you think?

John