No one seems to know for sure. Some think it is argyria from the silver they used, some think it is because they are partly reptilian, some think that inbreeding caused a dna problem where their heart was hooked up backwards and some think that they stayed indoors all the time so had very very white skin where you could see the blue veins easily..

Marshall

Richard Goodwin wrote:
Isn't this where the "blue-bloods" come in?

*From:* Dave Darrin <davedar...@gmail.com>
*To:* silver-list@eskimo.com
*Sent:* Wed, January 27, 2010 4:42:29 PM
*Subject:* Re: CS>Anecdotal Evidence and CS

I suspect there are more with Argeria than will admit to it.
As to why we keep taking it is because we would rather be healthy--To hell with the looks. I'm to damn old to give a damn what I look like--Besides I already have an excellent wife so I don't have to go chasing and she is all right with it.
Dave