That certainly isn't my problem.
I've seen pasty white skin with blue veins and they don't make the
skin look blue-- just the veins.
 I am an outdoor type--Logger,Truck driver and master mechanic.
I still am active as such though I am more choosy about what jobs I take on
now days.
 Its been my opinion that Blue bloods were Royalty and never worked a day in
their pathetic lives.
Dave