From: Dorothy Fitzpatrick [mailto:d...@deetroy.org]
Sent: Wednesday, January 27, 2010 10:51 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Anecdotal Evidence and CS

I don't understand why.  Isn't argyria really rare?  How many of us are
on this list, and how many have argyria?  It would be interesting to see
the results, but I bet there aren't many!  And given people's fears, I
know for certain that if I told the people I know who are taking EIS
that they could get argyria, (even if they only take the smallest
amount) then they *wouldn't* take it, and would lose out on all the
benefits. I don't think its worth this for such a remote possibility,
especially as argyria is not life threatening and reversible.  Also, I
can't understand why if people start to get a tinge of colour, why they
don't stop taking it?  dee