I suspect there are more with Argeria than will admit to it.
As to why we keep taking it is because we would rather be healthy--To hell
with the looks.
I'm to damn old to give a damn what I look like--Besides I already have an
excellent wife so I don't have to go chasing and she is all right with it.
Dave