Uh oh. 1 nm below should have been 2 nm.
- Steve N

________________________________

From: Norton, Steve <stephen.nor...@ngc.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat Jan 30 14:24:28 2010
Subject: Re: CS>WHY EIS is less likely to cause Argyria!

Thanks Dee. The differences between the Altman study and silver research
studies has always bothered me because there was no explanation for the
difference.
I am a little concerned that my post may not have been clear. I was in a hurry
and I edited it several times to get it to fit in the message size limits. So
just in case here is a summary.

The altman study documents how EIS is eliminated when there is excess EIS in
the body but not at normal use amounts. But careful examination of the study
also shows that the liver does process out EIS and is the primary excretion
path when EIS in the body is no longer in an overload condition.

I believe that the most useful silver is silver in solution. Silver in
particulate form may give off an occasional ion but it is nowhere as effective
as silver in solution. That EIS forms silver chloride in the stomach is
considered argumentative by some but I think it is clearly the case. Also, it
is believed by some that the silver chloride needs to be in solution to pass
into the bloodstream. I think that the silver chloride particles formed in the
stomach are small enough to pass through the intestinal wall as is.

What the Altman study shows is that when silver chloride exceeds the solubility
limits of silver chloride in blood the excess silver chloride exists as
particles that are then filtered out by the kidney. This provides an alternate
excretion path that other forms of silver, except nano sized CS (roughly 1 nm
or smaller), do not have when the liver bilary excretion path is overloaded.
This is very good because when the liver bilary excretion path is overloaded,
the excess silver is increasingly deposited in the tissues.
The Altman study shows the liver processing out silver at its maximum capacity
throughout the 96 days. This confirms that as silver chloride in solution is
removed by the kidney, the eliminated silver is replaced by silver chloride
particles going into solution to maintain dissolved silver chloride it the
solubility limit.
I hope this helps to understand my previous post.

 - Steve N