There has been a LOT of discussion about FDA approvals and what it takes to get
them and how much it costs, etc.

OK, so?   How many people are there now who make their own EIS?

How many people are there in addition who might want to use it if it were FDA
approved?

Hundreds?  Thousands?  More?

Individually we do not have the resources of a large pharmaceutical company,
but together, all thousands of us, maybe we could put together the wherewithall
to do the research, conduct the tests, and perfect a product that could be FDA
approved!

Why not?

Any interest out there, besides me?

Dick