If this is the case and is true, why is it that *our* silver works perfectly
well then?  My dog has just been cured of sickness and inertia with a day of
ionic silver, when other dogs which exhibited similar symptoms have had to be
hospitalised on drips. You cannot fool animals!
 Also, our family has all had colds but thats all they have had.  It hasn't
developed into a real illness like my friends have.   dee