Hello Ode,

They make a big deal about the oxide on the outside of their silver
particles.  Then they mention that they are adding H2O2.  Does the H2O2 play
a part in the oxidation?

The ships I have been on use chlorine and carry bottled water for
drinking...

I am still doing research on the silver filters.  What I have run across so
far is ceramic filters with silver impregnated into them.  If they are large
enough and the flow is right, they can kill pathogens in the water.  We are
back to a concentration of silver in contact with the pathogen for a period
of time.

I work in the scientific community.  Yes it is possible to "color" a report
to emphasize a particular point, however, most scientists will include data,
and that is the equalizer.  You start with the data and then see if the
conclusions are supported by the data.  The difficult thing to know is if
all the data is included...

I will have to pick up a bottle of the "nano-catalytic" silver particles
with
a "tetrasilver tetroxide coating" that "emit a frequency that kills
microbes" and hold it up to my ear and see if I can hear anything... :)

Tom