*From:* "Norton, Steve" <stephen.nor...@ngc.com>
*To:* silver-list@eskimo.com
*Sent:* Fri, February 5, 2010 5:59:46 PM
*Subject:* Re: CS>moon on fingernails? -- how much do you use?

I was skirting this because it is a secondary issue. Silver ions are very active and will form compounds with the first substance it can. Silver ions do not survive the digestive system as free ions. They probably react with stomach acid to primarily form silver chloride. The silver may also react with other substances such as ammopnia to form other compounds. But they do not remain as silver ions.
- Steve N