________________________________
From: M. G. Devour mdev...@eskimo.com

If you look at healthy flora, you'll find both anaerobic and aerobic
bacteria. If you look at pathogenic bacteria, you'll find both aerobic
and anaerobic. You'll even find some bacteria that can be either,
depending on the state of the environment they are in.

In addition to the above happy fact, there isn't a one of 'em that
silver won't kill if it can get to the beastie; good, bad, aerobic, or
anaerobic.