Thanks Marshall -- thanks to you, Sol and Mike -- it all makes sense.
MA

________________________________
From: Marshall Dudley mdud...@king-cart.com

Whoever wrote that is making it up as they go along. They have run no tests at
all, I and others here have, and the results are that colloidal silver kills
both aerobic and anaerobic bacteria equally.  That they say one must wonder why
says it all, they have not read the research. There really is no such thing as
good and bad bacteria, it depends on where it is growing.  Yeast in your bread
or beer or wine making is good, in your blood is bad.  E coli in your
intestines is essential, but in your blood or vagina is bad.  But it turns out
that CS does differentiate between bacteria which are where they are "good" and
"bad" to a large extent.  It turns out through our testing that CS will kill
bacteria when it comes in contact with them, but does not if it doesn't.  Thus
if it has good mobility, it kills, whether on the skin, or in the stomach, or
blood stream.  But if it is in a solid, or semisolid it is almost inert, so it
does not kill bacteria in
 the intestines if you have a normal stool. It does however kill bacteria in
the intestines if you have dysentery, since the contents will be liquid.  This
is a fantastic ability of colloidal silver.  BTW many if not most bacteria will
convert from aerobic to anaerobic if they are cut off from oxygen and back
again when exposed to air, which also contradicts the notion that aerobic are
good and anaerobic are bad.  The reason for this assumption is that normally
bacteria in open air do good deeds (rot wood, keep the skin clean and so
forth), and those that have to go anaerobic because of lack of air tend to
cause problems (botulism, infections), but there are exceptions, yeast is
anaerobic and makes bread and alcoholic drinks, anaerobic bacteria also make
vinegar, and are essential to proper digestion in the intestines.

Marshall