  From: Alan Jones
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, March 03, 2010 10:09 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Take a stand now and reject Mon San To's GMO drive

  The point is not so much, are GMOs bad for you, it's consumers have a right
to know which foods are GMO.

  Do you don't disagree with that?

  Alan

  On Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 12:05 PM, Steve G <chube...@yahoo.com> wrote:

          I have absolutely no concerns about Genetically modified fruits and
vegetables.

          In my mind genetically modified means that there has been an
organized hybridization effort as opposed to the natural course of evolution
which does the same thing, but by accident rather than by design.

          Big deal.

  --
  Alan Jones