From: Golden Aldi <goldena...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, March 5, 2010 4:03:10 PM
Subject: Re: CS> CLAY used for Lupus recovering Dog--Wow so far!!

I also feed our dogs raw foods, and only on occasion, a bowl of "high" quality
kibble. Its a salmon and rice kibble from Skinners, but that's like 2-4 times a
month!
When was the last time your dog got a shot? I stopped giving them to my dogs,
and will be breeding without using any kind of chemicals. My dogs won't have
papers, but they will be healthier than the ones that are mandatory vaccinated,
dewormed, and whatever.

You should try feeding her the fish raw, since cooking literally kills enzymes
and minerals. It does make a difference, raw and cooked. Check out
Billingshurst, Ian. He's a vet from Australia and has written some great books
on feeding raw. But even with a raw diet, my Sheltie still has this problem,
but I have to say, she is also 10 yrs. old, and has had her share of vaccines
before I woke up to what was going on. Her immune system, as well as her
endocrine system has been compromised, and now we have to suffer the
consequences, as we both suffer in the end.

Aldi