My dog is fed raw Bob but it certainly isn't organic as I could not afford to
do that--can't afford to feed *us* organic for that matter.  He and all my
other dogs have all led healthy, vet free (for the most part) lives with no
itches or problems at all--and that is just on the poor old factory farmed
animals.  dee

On 6 Mar 2010, at 03:59, Bob Banever wrote:

> Carol,
>
>      Be very careful feeding raw fish.  Raw salmon has a parasite that can be
> fatal and raw fish in general has alot of parasites to be wary of.  Make sure
> all raw meat is organic and pasture raised if beef is used.
>
>      Bob
> -

Archives: