From: sol <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, March 6, 2010 10:11:20 PM
Subject: Re: CS> CLAY used for Lupus recovering Dog--Wow so far!!

You miss my point. Regardless of the precipitating cause of any allergy, it
doesn't necessarily  follow that removing the triggering factor will remove the
allergy. During my own 25 year history of allergies, when I have been in the
midst of a severe attack I have often developed new permanent allergies to
substances to which I was formerly either not at all sensitive or so minorly
sensitive that that substance alone never caused a reaction.
sol

Archives: