Pretty much we know by logic and faith.  Because Brooks has the equipment to
test it; because Brooks did the testing and developed the protocol, and
because Brooks said so.

Brooks initially posted a method by which the home encapsulator could
measure encapsulation and retracted it as inaccurate.  Perhaps you're
remembering that post and mixing it into some others.

Brooks said nothing about the liquid staying in emulsion (no separation)
being an indicator of encapsulation (save in the post which he
retracted). No separation is not an indicator of encapsulation but an
indicator of emulsification.  Your water and your lecithin is mixed quite
well.  Says nothing about how much Sodium Ascorbate was encapsulated--per
Brooks retraction of "how to test."

Brooks Bradley's testing showed that the ultrasonic cleaner was the way one
could achieve micro encapsulation of vitamin C.  The effect of the
ultrasonic cleaner is to blast the lecithin and the C together very
forcefully so that whammo, the C is encapsulated in the Lecithin.  Without
the additional force of the ultrasonic cleaner, according to his testing, it
is not possible to achieve more than about 20% encpasulation if that.  And
that would be if using any kind of mechanical mixing/blending device.

In another vein, if you're concerned with encapsulation, Dee, warm your DW
and melt the lecithin then zap it a few times with your Magic Bullet.  Put
it in the fridge and let it cool without doing anything with the Sodium
Ascorbate.  Once the Lecithin mixture is cool then add the sodium ascorbate
and use your blender to encapsulate what will with the force available.

Have you used EIS instead of distilled water yet?  Makes it a reallllly icky
color.  I suppose that means some of the silver has come out of it's ionic
form? Dunno but am curious.

SL