Ode Coyote wrote:
 What's wrong with Glucose? [Can't live without it ]
 Skip a few Snickers and you'll be fine.
Ode

At 02:51 PM 3/11/2010 -0600, you wrote:
I wouldn't touch gatorade. Have you checked the ingredients? Yes, you'd get potassium, but also lots of things you probably aren't wanting, including sugar/corn syrup.
The sugar is there because gatorade is intended (at least originally) for rehydration. Salt and potassium are there but without a little sugar salt is not absorbed or retained as well. I'm not sure if the same is true of potassium though, but I suspect it might be. It could be possible that it is the sugar in it that makes EIS absorb so well and quickly? Wouldn't surprise me.
sol