Funny, my husband said the same thing i.e. this could be the dream and the
dream the reality.  It always amazes me that men equate paradise with virgins
though! <lol>

I must say I'm not afraid of dying - just hope its not too painful though!  I
would like to go like my neighbour did--she just fell asleep and didn't wake
up.  Or I could go on to be a really annoying old crone and live to 101 like my
granny did.  Don't think I'd like that though.  dee

On 15 Mar 2010, at 11:37, Ode Coyote wrote:

> Sorta like taking a shower..don't want to get wet...then don't want to get
> out...but at some point you get hungry and pruney lookin.
>
> So long as the perks balance the probs, a wonderful thing, but being scared
> to go isn't exactly the same as "loving life" [more like clinging to the
> briars afraid to fall, then winding up at the bottom anyhow, only shredded ]
>
> So, what if I told you that we've mis-defined what "life" is?
> That this is a virtual reality.
> ..that our real selves are dreaming...and waking up is hard to do, but so
> easy and wondrous once done.

Archives: