  From: Steve G
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, April 03, 2010 12:00 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>FYI Wilson's Temperature Syndrome

        PT,

        That's an interesting website.  I'm not sure what to make of it though.
  My temperature has hovered around 97 degrees since I was a teenager.  The
only thing I've ever heard about that is that this is common with people who
have ADHD, which I have.  My 17 year old daughter has the same two issues.

        Steve G