If you meant the OTC glandular. I used a couple of different ones. Natural Sources Raw Thyroid, and Nutri Meds Thyroid, and Nutri Meds Whole Adrenal, and the Cortex Plus for any short term extra stressful events. Sometimes when you start taking thyroid meds it stresses the adrenals because they've been overworking because of the underworking thyroid gland, trying to take up the slack until they just plain get exhausted. It might be wise to use the adrenal support for a week or so before starting the thyroid supplement. And you may need to continue taking the adrenal support if you've had adrenal exhaustion for any extended length of time, or for any extra stressful life events, good or bad.

Annie

Control your destiny or somebody else will.~Jack Welsh

ejohns9...@aol.com wrote:

Annie,
what product are you on? My temps barely reaches 97 during any day and I have a horrible weight problem. I'm on Synthroid. Edith

    I'm hypothyroid, and my temps taken at the doctor's office just four