Dee,

You are quite correct in guessing that the melamine pad is the culprit
casuing yellow EIS. That sort of kitchen aid often has soapy surfactant
substances designed to be longlasting and effective at cleaning . but the
surfactants and detergents, even at very small proportions, cause
problems when making EIS .

OK,
Tony

Subject : Re: CS>where is everyone?/..."TAITP