Ode Coyote wrote:

By what mechanism could low voltage current travel in a liquid environment other than ionic electro-chemicals? Even neurotransmitters work that way...just higher speed chained reactions is all.
High voltage establishes ionization paths.

Even Microwaves designed to cook things don't penetrate very far and probably do most of the cooking via thermal conduction just like any other oven.
[No, they don't heat from the inside out ]
Whether it cooks from the inside out or not depends on the relative absorption of the layers. An egg, or meat that is covered with dry breading will actually cook from the inside out because the shell or breading absorbs almost no radiation and thus will not heat up except from the thermal conduction from the inside.
Rife was observing effects on a microscope slide...very thin.
His tech may well have worked on larger samples [people] and he not really know why. Unless his electromagnetic beams were up there in the x ray frequency ranges that could make it between water molecules. ..Ionizing Induction?
The frequencies are too low to be ionizing. The electromagnetic wave does not have to be of x-ray frequency, it induces current into the body, just like a zapper or pulser does. It could be through of as a pulser which covers a larger area AND is frequency tunable.

 What does "ionizing radiation" mean?  Ionize "what" into what...how ?
Ionize means sufficient energy in a particle to cause the an electron to get knocked out of its orbit, making the atom it comes from a positive ion, and where it ends up a negative ion. Particles of such energy can break up DNA as well.

Even most *nuclear* radiation is stopped by thin wet surfaces.
Depends on what it is. X-Rays and gamma rays can penetrate anywhere from inches to feet of most substances. Alphas can be stopped by a sheet of paper and might travel an inch in air, betas will travel further, maybe 1/4 inch of paper or a couple of feet in air depending on the energy. Neutrons are odd, they will travel through inches of lead, but be stopped by a fraction of an inch of heavy water.

I have yet to see any Zapper maker that has made the connection between how a Zapper works, how electro-plating works and how a CS generator works, when all of them are the exact same machine, just applied to jars of different substances in water and using different metals as electrodes.
Because that is not how they work. If it were, then they would not work for those that use the damp cloth over the electrode like I do, and the pulser which works the same way would not work either.
Disregard *what* they do for a moment and look at *how* they ALL do it. What makes a Zapper different? Nothing.
Different than what?
Why a DC offset? Because AC would just chemically cancel itself if the effect of the polarity change is slower than how fast the chemical change can leave the area by blood flow in that surface.

Actually that is not true. I have done electrolysis on salt water many times using AC, it works fine, nothing cancels out, and I get just as much chlorine and hydrogen as when I used DC, except that they were mixed instead of separate.

  That burning of skin is not from heat.
That is correct, that is why one should use the wet towel, so you don't get burned or exposed to the corrosive chemicals.
If it were a result of current flow like happens in a wire with nothing but electrons bouncing around, the entire circuit would be at least nearly the same temperature. Try this: Put an analog milliam-meter in line with an electrode and see if the current has a perceivable rise rate as electro-chemicals build up concentration to transport more electrons around as ions in ionic chemical compounds. If you can *see* it go up, it's SLOW and wires don't act that way. I don't think even a resistor slows the electrons down, it just blocks some of them and turns the impact energy into heat.
Electrons actually speed up in a typical resistor. It, as you say blocks some of them, so the others have to move faster to maintain the same current.

If that were "heat" burn, a thermometer made for pipples would peg. The skin can take 120 degrees F for extended periods of time, cooling itself off with sweat evaporation. See any sweat? [Well, given that the electrolyte used is so much like sweat, how could you tell...concept firm but probably not observable... BUT even then the PH would change and if it were nothing but sweat/electrolyte, unchanged... it wouldn't. Check it out. ]
You are beating a dead horse. Burning from exposed electrodes is NOT from heat. That is why one should use a wet towel over the electrode, it prevents the burns, but the zapper still works fine even though the products no longer make it to the skin. In view of that fact, you are actually arguing my analysis and don't realize it.

Ode