I'm sure the Gulf fishermen of all kinds feel sicker than you and me. Even
charter boat captains will be losers and that's just fun fishing. Not
commercial fishing. There is still lots of hope. No fishing and oyster beds
destroyed yet though it may happen within days...... I ate 24 very good and
plump oysters last night. Just maybe the last for a long time.

garrick