    *From:* bodhisattva <mailto:bodhisat...@mutemail.com>
    *To:* silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
    *Sent:* Wednesday, May 26, 2010 9:32 AM
    *Subject:* Re: CS>Google Launches Encrypted Search and also
    Encrypted Gmail Option

    I had all of the images of my place scrubbed from all of the
    engines.  I went through, 1 by 1, and had all of our personal
    data, phone numbers, and backgrounds scrubbed from all of the
    online services as well. Some of them require a notarized
    declaration to do this, others  you have to push through an
    attorney, but most are pretty easy.

    In my line of work, and my wifes, privacy is essential.  If you
    check my email headers, you'll find them blank. If you find my IP,
    it's not mine, it is mutated every few weeks to a different one
    (Millions of potentials), at a different geographical location. My
    connection is a 2048-Bit Encrypted tunnel and the key is re-keyed
    every few weeks. If you google search this email address you will
    find 3 link, and 2 of them are from Mikes Archives. In 6 months I
    won't have the same email address, it will be out of some tropical
    island or some such overseas server.

    These are all prudent precautions. Why make it easy for anyone?

    Jane MacRoss wrote:
    LOL - last time someone sent me a picture of my place it was
    either out of range OR the garbage bins were out the front!!!
Jane http://www.eamega.com/HighFieldHealth
    ~The Highest Field of Energy Healing you now!~