You worry?

I don't but I also take prudent precautions, and I am keenly aware of how the encroachment of privacy and freedoms happen. These people are not to be trusted. When AOL released their search records, and said "oops", then thousands of people had their private searches presented to the world. That was the wakeup call.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AOL_search_data_scandal

Dorothy Fitzpatrick wrote:
I have never in all my life had a problem with anything like this at all, so I
don't bother about it.  Not to say that I never will, but to date, I never
have.  The trouble with worrying about stuff like this is that you miss out on
so much and life is too short.  dee