Thanks.  I'll look forward to  the list.
I too am very big on privacy.
PT
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: bodhisattva
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 10:16 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Google Launches Encrypted Search and also Encrypted Gmail
Option

  I wrote a tutorial on some of it, I was going to put together an E_Book and
never got it done. Orgonite has kept me very busy.  But I can give you a list
of the basis.  On Google Street View, there is a tiny button at the bottom, you
have to look really hard, and it says "Report Image", then you report it, say
your privacy is being impeded, and they remove it.  Usually they remove just
your home, but you can still see your home from other angles, so you report
those each separately, and they pull them too. Before you know it, half your
street is pulled.

  For the others, I'll dig up my list.. Hope I can find it. I take privacy very
seriously, electronic stuff is just a trojan horse for ever increasing
totalitarianism.

  For example, one "Trick" they use is to get you to knowingly submit to your
own data mining. Facebook(Fedbook) is a good example, it's really a front
company for intel divisions to gather immense data on people.  But never join
shoppers clubs, discount clubs, shopper cards, any of this, it's all datamined
and shared.  Remember, nothing is free from corporate scums, if they give you
10% off your purchase for signing up for "Joe Smith Discount Club", what you
are really doing is "Opting-In" to full monitoring of your purchases. Tivo for
example, unless you call and demand an Opt-Out (All), they monitor every second
of your TV usage, and then give this away to anyone they feel like. They don't
tell you this, but I can show you how to find out from the Tivo screens if they
are doing this - and they usually are.

  Big brother is here, bigger than ever before. I hope people stop willingly
giving out their lives to these corrupt fools. Implants? Already here. Heck,
most people don't need implants, they carry around an implant already. (Cell
phone)

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TN5phfu3mE
  WARNING Facebook

  If you own a cell phone (and I do not), watch this video..
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze3MOkXUaTI

  needling around wrote:
    How do we go about doing this???
    Thanks.