From: Lee Dorosz <lee.dor...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, May 29, 2010 8:22:53 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Distilled water question

Help!!!  I'm getting all these emails from something that begins with CS, and I
haven't a clue what it is.  They are all about health in some fashion.  Can you
tel me what kind of list I have become a part of?  Thank you.  Lee

On Sat, May 29, 2010 at 9:18 AM, Deborah Gerard <devorah...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I made a batch lastnight and it turned out slightly cloudy.  That never
happened before so I tested the distilled water with a TDS and it came up 4.
Could the water be bad?