CS is "Colloidal Silver" specifically on this list "EIS" or electrically isolated silver in water.

The purpose and function of CS...to kill virtually any bacterium or virus known to mankind in a non toxic manner...and the list, to make and use it yourself on the cheap and easy in the often satisfied hope of being independent of the medical establishment, or doing something that actually works when, or after, that system doesn't.

Plan A, Plan B and Plan A+B...just might equal C... for controlled or even "cured", when nothing else worked or wasn't even tried because it did. Just because you have an armory full of silver bullets, doesn't always mean the aim is good or Werewolves are doomed for extinction...but even if you just get a few, the armory is worth having.
..and a very inexpensive line of relatively probable defense at that.
Whereas..
What you DON'T try.... has NO chance of success.

Ode