From: "brick...@aol.com" <brick...@aol.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, June 11, 2010 1:54:04 PM
Subject: Re: CS>lazer

I am glad I bought my LLL back in about 1985 for
$150.     My LLL was a 2 watt 904 nm infrared laser
used for Lab purposes, not a medical laser, even then a medical laser version
(Polaris) cost about $2000. I bought my lab laser from Information Unlimited,
Amherst, NH. phone 8002211705. Dr Gordon even said it worked the same
as his Polaris laser, and even said why not build your own as he knew I
worked in Electronics. This unit would seal a cut with new skin in 30
minutes. DR Gordon used the Polaris on his son after he had
arthoscopic surgery on his knee cartilage while playing football at UCLA.
One week after surgery he told his coach he was ready to play again. He made
the
first team and got two rose bowl rings so it healed pretty well.

I might require a total knee replacement as the bone on bone is getting
pain that keeps going even in bed. I used 4 bottles of CMO plus the amega
wand and still can barely walk. I doubt that my DR will allow me to bring in my
laser but I might bring the amega wand to the Hospital. When Gordon used
the laser after knee surgery they had his Surgeon not cover the incision so
the laser could directly reach the incision. From what I have read the amega
wand reduces pain similar to the LLL .
Brickey

Archives: