Brickley - I didn't count the number of bottles I used of CMO for my knee - the
Harry Deihl regime also comes with Milk Thistle, Salmon Oil, CoQ10 as well as a
support combination remedy - I wrote to someone else about my progress as after
three months of this regime I suddenly experienced severe pain in the knee and
went back on crutches, for about a week - they told me that when the joint is
almost healed the inner surfaces change shape and can cause extreme pain
related to inner pressure changes and to keep going with it ,which I did - ten
days later the pain completely went and I have not had pain since.  Once the
pain stopped I then went on to take Haluronic Acid for a month.  I am still
pain free.   It is a very intensive regime with CMO being taken before meals,
three times a day which I did religiously.  As far as I can gauge the other
companies do not insist on such an intensive course of treatment.

I started the CMO regime in June 2008 and that severe pain started in September
2008, by October I was pain free.

Their regime is on their web site with all their support combinations and
individual items - I just took the lot. It cost me over US$1,000 - I consider
it was worth it.

Because i am a nurse supporting a family, not only did I not want the
inconvenience of surgery but all I ever see of knee surgery are the failures
because I need to go & attend to them as a District Nurse - this put me off
even more. + my neighbour has had enormous trouble post knee surgery.  One of
my patients had 5 knee replacements before they got it right.  I don't have
time to go through that.

Best,

Jane

    http://www.eamega.com/HighFieldHealth
~The Highest Field of Energy Healing you now!~