That's not a skeptic.

 Believer [or Anti Believer...same thing] by default?

But like my Dad says about UFOs...unless they help or interfere with putting food on the table, whether or not they exist doesn't matter....got better things to do with my time.

Ode

We already have a fine example of a skeptic in a previous email, let me quote it here; (and this is totally fine, it's a reality he is comfortable with, God bless him)

"I don't even look anymore, If I hadn't seen anything in the past 75 years it is highly unlikely I would recognize it anyway. "

Jason R Eaton wrote:
Hi Bodhisattva:
<snip>