There are nasal irrigators that are not neti pots. They are plastic squeeze bottles with a tip that will fit into the nasal orifice. I got rid of a long standing nasal infection by using CS in a pump spray bottle (Source Naturals) and then bending over and then lying down on each side an my back to it would drain into all the sinuses.

For the cervical issues you might want to research a LET PS705 cosmodic unit. If you are interested you can email me back channel and I will be happy to give you information. I also have neck injuries from an auto accident and this unit has been a treasure for me.
PT

----- Original Message ----- From: "sol" <sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 1:46 PM
Subject: CS>sinus infection/sinus washing

Due to chronic very extreme pain for the past 6 + weeks, requiring actual narcotic pain meds, which in turn caused extreme dry mouth, I did not recognize a sore throat as an actual infection until I had a sinus infection. Damaged discs in cervical spine, C3/4, C5/6, so I find I cannot really use my neti pot often or effectively enough to get rid of it, because of not being able to hang my head and turn my neck over the sink without adding more pain and stress to the already injured discs.............etc, etc.

So I'm using CS and salt to wash them out as much as possible, but it isn't enough.
Questions:

Anyone ever used a dental irrigator at very low flow in place of a neti pot?

Is it adviseable (or perhaps dangerous?) to add a tiny drop of essential oil of oregano to the "wash water"????

Neuropathy in my fingers and hands from the damaged discs prevents me typing very long, and also can't sit at the screen very long, so I'm asking here for help and ideas instead of searching archives, which I just can't do right now.

Anybody got any better ideas for ways I can get an effective thorough sinus wash with a bum neck?
thanks,
sol