I use the Hydro-Pulse water pick designed by DR Grossan. I use a jigger of
EIS mixed with H2O2, MSM, Xylitol, and a few drops of Peppermint oil plus 1
to 3  teaspoons of salt plus a teaspoon of baking soda plus 4 drops of DMSO
in 12  ounces of warm water. The Hydro-Pulse is designed to operate at the
frequency of  the Cilia. I am on about my 4th unit as they don't last long
unless they are  flushed with water after each use. I buy direct from DR
Grossan but I think it  can be bought cheaper on line. I tried using just a
water pick with the Grossan  attachment and that did work but it didn't hold up
long with my special sinus  mixture.

I use the baking soda hopefully to treat any fungus in my sinuses. The Mayo
 clinic said most sinus infections are caused by a fungus. I found EIS is
not  very effective for a fungus. Baking Soda was shown on Know The Cause to
work  very well for fungus problems.

The Dentist did the root canal and showed me the gunk he removed with his
little file. Looked pretty rotten to me. He only had a 25mm long file and my
 tooth is 27mm. So does the extra 2mm part of the tooth not cleaned out
matter?

Brickey