Hi sol, sorry to hear you are unwell.  Do you spray the CS up the nose?  Or
have you thought of a Medisana (I can't remember if you have one)  Also, what
about CS and H202?  I am using this in a spray for my dog with furunculosis and
although he is also on tacrolimus cream, i have found an improvement - slight -
in the condition.  I know it is different, but thought maybe it would have an
effect.  dee

On 25 Jun 2010, at 18:46, sol wrote:

>   Due to chronic very extreme pain for the past 6 + weeks, requiring actual
> narcotic pain meds, which in turn caused extreme dry mouth, I did not
> recognize a sore throat as an actual infection until I had a sinus infection.
> Damaged discs in cervical spine, C3/4, C5/6, so I find I cannot really use my
> neti pot often or effectively enough to get rid of it, because of not being
> able to hang my head and turn my neck over the sink without adding more pain
> and stress to the already injured discs.............etc, etc.
>
>   So I'm using CS and salt to wash them out as much as possible, but it isn't
> enough.
> Questions:

Archives: