  From: brick...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, June 25, 2010 10:25 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>sinus infection/sinus washing

  I use the Hydro-Pulse water pick designed by DR Grossan. I use a jigger of
EIS mixed with H2O2, MSM, Xylitol, and a few drops of Peppermint oil plus 1 to
3 teaspoons of salt plus a teaspoon of baking soda plus 4 drops of DMSO in 12
ounces of warm water. The Hydro-Pulse is designed to operate at the frequency
of the Cilia. I am on about my 4th unit as they don't last long unless they are
flushed with water after each use. I buy direct from DR Grossan but I think it
can be bought cheaper on line. I tried using just a water pick with the Grossan
attachment and that did work but it didn't hold up long with my special sinus
mixture.

  I use the baking soda hopefully to treat any fungus in my sinuses. The Mayo
clinic said most sinus infections are caused by a fungus. I found EIS is not
very effective for a fungus. Baking Soda was shown on Know The Cause to work
very well for fungus problems.

  The Dentist did the root canal and showed me the gunk he removed with his
little file. Looked pretty rotten to me. He only had a 25mm long file and my
tooth is 27mm. So does the extra 2mm part of the tooth not cleaned out matter?

  Brickey