And how much of the mix do they take?
TIA!!
Gayla
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: zzekel...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, July 05, 2010 1:24 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>2 items ( skin problems--Thanks to Brooks Bradley & Mike

  In a message dated 7/5/2010 11:31:38 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
ptf2...@bellsouth.net writes:
    Hi,
    Would the NuStock also be good for humans with skin problems?  Is itching a
    requirement?
    Thanks.
    PT

  Hi PT, as for skin problems---I'm not sure how long ago it was but I read a
post by Brooks Bradley . He gave a recipe for skin problems. Since then--I have
helped 7 people stop skin problem.. Mostly psoriasis.. 2 others were going
crazy with shingles & said they "would try anything !!! " The ones with
psoriasis are not having any more problems & the 2 with shingles have not had a
reoccurrence  of their problems... The 2 with shingles also take a tsp. of EIS
orally. { not the mix } I'm not sure if it is every day or not... I've even had
them say I should bottle it & sell it... I just mix it up & give it to
them..The mix is---75 % EIS---10 % DMSO---15 % glycerine.   A Great Big Thanks
to Brooks Bradley for this from the folks here he has helped...& to Mike for
having this site !!!  Lois