  From: zzekel...@aol.com
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2010 9:32 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>2 items ( skin problems--Thanks to Brooks Bradley & Mike

  In a message dated 7/5/2010 8:00:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
aera...@gmail.com writes:
    And how much of the mix do they take?
    TIA!!
    Gayla
  Hi Gayla, The mix is to be used topically-- Because DMSO is a carrier used to
carry the CS, (EIS)  to the problem I remind those that I give "the Mix" to
that they should be sure their skin is clean before they put it on..(the DMSO
will carry what ever is on the skin along with the CS. )  I also suggest that
they put it on a very small area first to make sure there is not a reaction to
"the Mix", It may smart a bit when it first goes on but that seems to go away
fast... ( the glycerin is to keep the skin from drying..)
      The CS (EIS) is what they take by mouth... The 2 people with shingles
took 1 tsp CS at a time.  after awhile they didn't really measure...Just took a
swig 1 or 2 times a day. After awhile they didn't even need it every day..
      I know you can take DMSO orally with CS but I doubt the glycerin is a
good idea to take by mouth... Maybe someone on the list can answer that ??? Lois