Would someone please explain the Club Soda in the subject line of this discussion? I somehow missed that.
Thanks.
PT

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dorothy Fitzpatrick" <d...@deetroy.org>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2010 1:35 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Club Soda Gets Rid of Fire Ants?

Thank you, thank you thank you Brooks--we don't have fire ants but we do have MILLIONS of the ordinary kind and this stops them DEAD! dee

On 21 Jul 2010, at 16:19, Renee wrote:

Hey PT.

I use the food grade simply because it's what we have for us. Perhaps the pool grade would be fine for fire ants though. My husband HATES them and would douse them all with gasoline (a VERY quick method of killing a mound) but I won't let him because I don't like that in my yard. Although it's been said that the gas vapors just dissipate very quickly. Still--it stinks, and DE is safe if my pets walk through it.

Samala,
Renee