  From: Renee
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2010 4:16 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>Re: peripheral neuropathy

        They apparently have gloves for the machine, and the socks.  The guy
that told me to just buy one said that he could 'feel his wife touching him and
he touching her' so that would be in his hands, I would assume.  So it must
work just as good on the hands as on the feet.

        I was just wondering about your problem.  My dad's was just his feet,
but not bad.  I wanted to get him the machine, but he didn't want to spend that
much money because his feet were numb, but didn't actually hurt, he said.  It's
different for everyone, I guess.

        Samala,
        Renee