Wow what a shock this am to here a trusted reporter tell the world that
Colloidal Silver was not effective and would turn you Blue.  Next he had a
picture on the screen of that joker from Australia who lived in California, and
was on several shows last yr. or the yr. before ? Talking about his Blue face &
Neck.  Even though he was fully exposed by 2 reporters from California who
asked
him if he was blue all over? He said he didn't know, they asked about his legs,
if they were Blue?  He didn't know?  They ask him don't you take a bath or
shower? He ended the interview, but not before one of the reporters got up real
close to examen  his face and got some  kind of actors make-up under his
fingernail and they left for a test of the blue wax under his fingernail. He
was
busted and now they wait a year or two and try to bring it back.

Who is paying these so called news outlets Phony Stories ? It has to be the
{Drug makers} ?  They have the only motive.
I have used CS since I was 10 years old, I used it more by strict rule of our
ranch and my Veterinary Dad  then, not  because I wanted to, but I never
stopped
using it, except while I was in the Navy for 4 years. I am over 70 years old
people..and I have not got one blue dot on my body, no where, and I don't
expect
one. It's my top shelf Antibiotic.
 Tel Tofflemire
Dewey, AZ.